Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A groundbreaking Post: My First

So, this could easily be the lamest post (not confined to blogger blog posts) in human history, but everything starts somewhere. It just so happens that my online story will start in the middle.

Week 2 (40 points) 11/4 – 11/10
Autobiography (20 points)
SIGI – Values/Interests/Skills (10 points)
Strong & MBTI Interpretation
Goal Setting (5 points)
Key Items #2 (5 points)

This is my "to - do" list, so to speak. It's actually an excerpt from my syllabus: this week's assignments  & their point-value breakdown. I could stop to analyze how much of my total grade they are worth, and what grade I could get if I would just skip this week altogether, except for the small fact that I only have 4.5 hours left to complete all of the above assignments. Every letter of every word of every sentence in this post is an appendage of  the small creature that is tonight's procrastination. --A realisation which in of itself has decided for me that this should conclude my first (and failure of a) redemptive blog entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?